Now you don't have to remember a different password!
Username: Personnel Number
Password : Your OCPS password (Used to login to your computer)
The following links are resources to help you:
Getting your own website on the OCPS teacher.ocps.net server.
Take one of our two courses: (with either one you get a copy of Webblender)
- Attend a one day training called "Easier Web Pages for Teachers".
- Webblender online course.
- To signup for either one, when available, go to Signmeup
Get access to the web publishing space and use the software of preference: (No software provided)
- Complete an online presentation called "Web Procedures" available at http://pdsonline.ocps.net
- (Login at this site with your OCPS personnel number and your regular email password.
- After logging in, you will see Web Procedures "Enroll Me" under Recommended Presentations.
- It usually takes a day or 2 for your account to be created. You will receive an email when it is ready.
- Click Here for Printed Directions.
- Click Here to Review OCPS Teacher Website Guidelines.
Detailed documentation on using WebBlender is available:
- In the OCPS WebBlender website
If you have a question or encounter a problem with your web account:
- Send email to email@example.com .
Group Wikis and Blogs
Publish your own blog, with drag-and-drop ease, using the built-in professional templates.
To create a blog, you must complete the same web procedures online presentation you need to complete for a website. If you already have a teacher website you will not need to view the presentation again. Just go to the Blog Page and click on the "Create Your Weblog" button.